Sunshine the Dog...Final

Wow! The Holidays have been really busy this year! I had promised to show progress on each portrait, but I've been doing so much this year that I haven't gotten a chance to show you these last few portraits as they progress. But I thought I'd show you the end result of this one. It's a beautiful dog named "Sunshine".

It's another Christmas gift...so shhhh!

Sunshine is sitting in the "Sunshine"....heehee...so she appears to be a little lighter in color than she appears in some of the photos the client sent me. But I really love drawing pets and people sitting in the sunshine and in the grass. I hope the client loves it!

Merry Christmas to all!



Here's the portrait - 20"x24" Pastels/Tinted Charcoal on Mat Board
(colors may look different based on photo & quality of computer)




Close up of her face.



Original Photo

1 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... she is adorable. You did a fantastic job!! What a great gift it is going to make!

Post a Comment