Drawing Progress-Sweet Little Girls - Final



I'm done! As you can see...I decided on keeping the bear in the Sister #3's portrait. She just looked lonely without it. Her dress did not work without the bear sitting in front of it either. Although I did draw it in as softly as I could so as to not take away from the adorable faces of the girls.

I hope that the client loves what I did. I enjoyed drawing these beautiful girls and hope to get many more clients who have other little ones for me to draw!

More portraits to come starting next week...Whew!!! I will actually be drawing horses! So check back after Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays!

Close Ups:

1 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... this is stunning! They are adorable... you did such a fantastic job. I am sure your client with absolutely LOVE it! :)

Post a Comment