A Little Portrait Progression - No. 3


I am about 90% done with this portrait. It looks 100% done, but there are small things that need to be tweeked.

I like to step away from the drawing for a day or so at this point. Then I look at it upside down, sideways, as a picture on my computer screen, etc. It is good to look at angles that I haven't looked at before. When drawing it sometimes I don't see everything so clearly because I've been staring at it so long. When I step away for a time and then look again I see things I missed.

When I feel I'm 100% done I'll post the finished work! Thanks for looking!!!

1 comments:

Amy, a mom trying to make cents of it all said...

That is so precious. I wish I could capture faces to where they look more 3D. I just can not master perspective.

Post a Comment