Win a FREE PORTRAIT!

(2 ways to enter & win)
Free portrait #1
  1. FOLLOW this blog
  2. LEAVE A COMMENT at the end of this post
Win a free charcoal portrait (drawn from your photo)
  • Size...9x12
  • One subject (person or pet)
  • On archival quality paper - white or cream
  • Including a black mat (ready for framing)
  • Takes 2-3 weeks to complete after contest is over (depending on my workload)
  • $175.00 Value!!!
(See examples at my website, www.melindahowardportraits.com or my Etsy store, www.melhowardportraits.etsy.com)

Here's the rules...
  • Contest ends on Labor Day, September 6th
  • Check back on September 7th to see if you won
  • Winner will be chosen randomly, with an impartial witness
  • Winner must contact me within a week or a new winner will be chosen
  • The winner will email a photo to be drawn. (It will take 2-3 weeks to complete)
  • Shipping is free for U.S. address only, if outside the U.S. There will be a shipping cost.

Free Portrait #2 -

  • Details on how to win by donating $9 to help stop child trafficking...It's called 09-09-09. See the blog link for Diana Scimone or click below for details:

4 comments:

Melinda "Mel" Howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Melinda,
I've started taking a painting class and am having a blast! I'm exploring my artist side as my children get older.
I've enjoyed following your work. Very nice!
With love,
Maria

Decotta said...

I really like your blog and I love your contest! Would love to win a portrait of my daughter! Thanks for the contest opportunity!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow, what a generous giveaway!! So glad you stopped by my blog so I could 'meet' you!!

Post a Comment